Muyiwa is an Associate Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) since May 1998.
Before joining Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited in January 2018 as Finance Controller, he had carried out many functions in accounting, auditing and finance. Some of the companies where he had worked and the various roles he performed include:
- Managing Partner, OS & C Consulting Services
- Audit Manager, (Chartered Accountants)
- Audit Manager, N. A. Lawal & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Payroll Administrator, Cadbury Nigeria Plc 2004 to 2006
- Finance Manager, Cadbury Ondo Plant, (formerly – Stanmark Cocoa Processing Company Limited) 1999 to 2004.
- Fixed Assets & Tax Manager: Cadbury Nigeria Plc, 1998 to 1999.
- Fixed Assets, Tax & Pension Accountant: Cadbury Nigeria Plc, 1994 to 1998.
- Senior Accounts Clerk, Capital Projects & Expenditure 1989 to 1994,
For his dexterity, articulation in processing the company’s data using computer information processing system, as of the time when the information system was developing and expensive, he won the Cadbury Nigeria Plc 1998 Personal Achievement Award by Dr Christopher Kolade.
Some of his notable achievements included Complete Networking Setup in Stanmark Cocoa; Implementation of Sage Line 500; and Turn around & Financial Reengineering of Stanmark Cocoa Processing Company Limited (now Cadbury Ondo Plant) taking it from loss position to profitability and expansion of its production capacity.